*^Vizitatori^*

• Page 1 of 1
Forum » *^Comentarii^* » Оцените сервера клана » sms spy software anlmat
sms spy software anlmat
GlobrelveДата: Tuesday, 10.12.2013, 03:45 | Сообщение # 1

Private
Награды: 0  +
Статус: Offline
Makes one feel that this is a common practice in order to take the money and run. The most important thing is that this app is running in a completely stealth mode, so I’m pretty sure that my kid will not suspect that he is being monitored. spyware doctor download freeware. No complaints so far. So it’s definitely not a scam and I didn’t lose anything. <a href=http://www.webjam.com/spyeraspyphoneiphone2507>comment installer mobile spy sur un iphone</a>
<a href=http://www.webjam.com/iphonespywarecnet4455>iphone spy logger</a>motion activated spy camera for android.
Perhaps they should have notified folks of a known issue during the purchase process. I have been using mspy on my child’s Samsung galaxy S4 and did not find any problem with it. I contacted customer support and they explained to me the problem. I am waiting to see their response.
You have to schedule surround recordings, as if (by ESP) you had prior knowledge when your spouse is going to be doing something wrong (which defeats the purpose of having a spy app to begin with). POOR customer service and now I have paid for a service that I will not be recieving and mSPY does not care.

Реклама
Forum » *^Comentarii^* » Оцените сервера клана » sms spy software anlmat
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

*^Detalii de profil^*
Privet: Guest

Buna inregistreazate sau logheazate cu loginul tau!
Grupul: Гости
IP:
Ora:
17:50

*^Logare^*
Login:
Password:
         *^Server^*

*^Prieteni^*

GanGstA

Новые шаблоны,шапки,скрипты,все для CS 1.6

N1ke